Wednesday, May 11, 2011

bioluminescent organisms

Two Riot Grrrls From New York;
One Swing Dancin Underager
(I didn't know, no matter WHAT Gina tells you!);
One random chic that nobody knows
One Private Beach
(well, anything's private at 3am); 

A SHITLOAD of Bioluminescent Organisms 
(see picture below for an example);
AND of course, ME



By far one of the most exciting adventures that I have undertaken in this not so forsaken village/town/city........ 

Does anyone else know about Bioluminescent Organisms?  

I just can't stop saying it.  

I've recently lost faith in love, but think that I might have just found a new version.  I really do love Bioluminescent Organisms.  Did I tell you that I got naked, down to the core, and swam in the FREEZING sound water with all the Bioluminescent Organisms?
Oy.... just can't get enough of them!

No comments: